Friday, September 27, 2013

A Blog about Life & Money

I have created this blog to express my insights on two of my passions:

1) Wise money management



2) Helping people be successful in all areas of their life



My wife and I graduated from college with two Bachelors degrees and one Masters degree debt free! I want to help others in that stage of life do the same thing we did by sharing some of the key actions that contributed to this achievement. It is possible!

Now that we are in the working world and earning a salary, we find that creating and following a zero-based budget every month (I'll talk more about this later) helps us to stay in control of our money and helps us have financial peace. I want to share with those in the career stage of life, actions that I am finding help me be successful with money and that I'm learning from other resources. I also want to learn from my readers how they have been able to get control of their money and make it work for them.

I look forward to learning with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment